TikTok is a fast-growing app that, if used well, can bring you more followers (and more customers).
So how do you use TikTok to get 10 and 10 thousand followers? Here are some tips:
1. Keep it short
If you want to get 10 followers on Tiktok, keep your videos short.
This is especially true because TikTok is all about sharing the most interesting and fun moments of our lives with others. When people are scrolling through their feed, they don’t want to see a low-quality 15-second clip that bores them or makes them uncomfortable. Instead, they want to see something fun and engaging—so try and get your message across as quickly as you can without leaving out any important details!
Keep it clean!
Keep it simple!
Keep it fun!
2. Make it interesting
To start, make sure your videos are interesting. There are plenty of ways to do this. You can use your creativity and think outside the box by making the video funny, relatable, informative or original. Another way is to keep it short (no longer than 30 seconds). If you do all this, then people will be more likely to watch your video!
3. Make sure your audience can hear you
You’ll be putting your best foot forward if you make sure that your audience can hear you clearly. You want them to be able to understand every word and enjoy listening to you.
If you’re not already using a good microphone, this is the time to start! Make sure it’s clear enough for others who might be watching your videos, too.
And remember: don’t overdo it on the music or background noise; otherwise, your followers may have trouble hearing what you’re saying because of how loud things are around them (or inside their ears).
4. Find the right hashtags
When you share a video on TikTok, you can put in as many hashtags as you want. But there are certain hashtags that will attract more attention from viewers and increase your chances of getting likes and views.
- The most important thing to remember about hashtags is that they’re a way of grouping content together. So make sure that your videos have at least one relevant hashtag—if not several—to help users find them easily. A good example would be “#tiktok #tiktokvideos #funnyvideos #videostagrams”
- You can also add other tags like “#followme” or “#followusnow” if they fit the overall theme of your video or channel. If not, just omit them altogether and focus on adding more relevant ones instead!
5. Use the right music and sounds
- Use the right music and sounds
There are a few things you should keep in mind when picking out music for your videos:
- First, make sure that the song fits the theme of your content. If it doesn’t, people won’t be able to enjoy what you’ve made because they won’t be able to connect with it.
- Second, try using songs that suit both your voice and that of other collaborators who will appear in the video (if there are any). This will help make it easier for viewers who aren’t familiar with either one of you to understand what’s happening onscreen.
- Thirdly, pick songs carefully based on how they affect moods—you’d like something upbeat if making an entertaining video or something calming if making a relaxing one!
Finally, pay attention when choosing tracks because some may not be appropriate depending on who’s watching them; youth-oriented channels may not allow copyrighted material while others may only accept links from YouTube channels or websites where artists have given permission for their work being used commercially.”
6. Know what’s trending on TikTok
You can use trending tags to find new followers and content, as well as get inspiration for your own TikToks. You can find trending tags by searching for them in the app or on the web.
To find a list of all the popular tags currently being used, go to tiktok.com/tags and search for “popular.” This will take you to a page with links to each letter of the alphabet; click on any letter to bring up its corresponding list of trends (such as #A4Z). These lists are constantly changing, so if you want more info about how these trends work or what they’re all about, check out this article on Mashable’s website!
You should also know that there aren’t any rules when it comes to using hashtags—but there are some best practices that can help increase engagement with your videos and help other users find them later down the line after they’ve already been posted online somewhere else (like Facebook).
7. Be active on other social media platforms, too
One of the best ways to get followers on TikTok is by using other social media platforms. The more active you are on social media, the more likely people are to follow your account.
For example, if someone follows your Instagram profile and sees that you’ve posted a lot of pictures and videos, they might be more willing to give TikTok a try because they know what kind of content you post. Similarly, if someone sees that you have thousands of likes and comments on Twitter or Facebook posts about your TikTok account, it’s likely that those same fans will want to do the same thing for their own TikTok accounts.
It also helps if people can see how many viewers each video has received so far—this gives them an idea as to whether or not they should follow along in order to enjoy similar success themselves!
Tiktok is a great app with lots of potential. If you’re looking for an easy way to reach new customers, then TikTok might be just what you’re looking for.