Hello readers, welcome to our simple and easy guide to solve The Jabra elite 65t left handset does not work an issue.
Jabra is one of the best companies producing audio devices and accessories. Their products are in trend among users due to their quality and reliability.
Here and there comes a device that has some problems that seem unusual at first, but are easy to solve if you use the right trick. Jabra Elite 65t has a similar type of problem. There have been many cases where the left handset has completely stopped working for some users.
You will find several online forums filled with questions like The Jabra elite 65t did not leave the headphones without sound or The elite Jabra did not leave earphones, but there is no definitive solution. But here we will tell you how this problem can be solved.
We will also talk about Jabra elite 65t reset opportunities.
Let’s get started!
Jabra Elite 65t Troubleshooting
You will find numerous solutions to this issue on many forums, but none work for sure. To save some time, follow the procedure listed here so your the left handset starts working again.
Follow the steps given to solve problems with your 65t:
- It would help if you had charging box for your elite 65t with you for this solution.
- As you pull out the rubber cover, you will find two small magnets glued together.
- Look around you and replace the magnets. There may be glue between the magnets, so be sure to do it right.
- When you are finished, try charging the left handset immediately. It will definitely start working almost immediately.
There may be a problem due to incorrectly placed magnets; therefore, you must apply this method to resolve the issue.
Note: This troubleshooting method worked for Jabra elite sport 65t, Jabra Elite Active 65t
How to reset Jabra Elite 65t?
This is a step by step guide how can you reset your Jabra Elite 65t. Follow the steps accordingly and you are ready to:
- For starters, be sure to reset earrings will delete it from all previously connected devices and reset all settings.
- Touch and hold the multifunction knob on the right handset for 10 seconds until the LED on the headset lights up purple.
- This will reset the headphones. Now you need to re-pair it before you can start using it on any device.
Read also: Hyperx Cloud 2 does not work [Fixed]
How to pair Jabra Sport Elite/Jabra Elite 65t /Jabra Elite Active 65t
Follow the instructions below to pair your Jabra Elite 65t Earpods.
- To a pair of earrings which are taken out of the box and are not charged. First turn on Bluetooth on your smartphone (make sure the headset is turned off)
- The next step is to press and hold the key multifunction button on the right handset 3 seconds until the light turns blue and release the button (You will notice the connection instructions in the headset)
- You should now press and hold the mute key on the keys left earring for 1 second to turn it on (only needed for the first time)
- Finally, go to Bluetooth settings on your smartphone and select Jabra Elite 65t or Jabra Elite Active 65t or Jabra Sport Elite from the device list.
- If you are asked for a PIN code, enter four zeros.
Alternative pairing method Jabra Sport Elite /Jabra Elite 65 ton headphones
- Charge the headphones with the charging case before connecting them to your smartphone
- After the earrings are full, take them out. They will automatically enter pairing mode.
- Now turn on Bluetooth on your smartphone and select Jabra Sport Elite or Jabra Elite 65t from the device list
Now the earrings are paired. You can start using it!
Logout: Hyperx Cloud 2 Right ear not working[Fixed]
Jabra Elite 65t control
The image below will give you a quick understanding of Jabra Elite 65t Controls.
Press and hold the volume down key on the left handset for two seconds.
You can check if the magnets in the charging housing are installed incorrectly. That will do the job.
He may be facing a problem or may not be charged properly. Apply the above method for best results.
Yes, you can also fill the case with headphones inside. Jabra has included technology to prevent overcharging. It is completely safe.
We hope this solution has been helpful to you and that you have repaired the headphones again!
Share it with your friends if you liked this article. If you have questions about Jabra Elite 65t let me know in the comments section below.
Our other guides
Fix Skype that doesn’t work on Windows 10
Discord screen sharing sound does not work [Fixed]
Skype camera does not work [Solved]
Repair: Skype Audio does not work