SOMEONE ASKED 👇
Which of the following is an equivalent function to the function below? f(x) = 40(1.04)4x f(x) = 40(4.1600)x f(x) = 480(1.04)x f(x)
HERE THE ANSWERS 👇
- True or false all rectangular prisms are platonic solids.
- Which expression converts 45° to radians?
- For what value of x is sin x = cos 19°, where 0°< x < 90°?
- Holly finds that (11m – 13n + 6mn) – (10m – 7n + 3mn) = m – 20n + 9mn. what error did holly make?
- Below are two different function f(x) and g(x). what can be determined about their slopes?