SOMEONE ASKED 👇
During each mile you drive, up to__________events you need to interpret can occur.
HERE THE ANSWERS 👇
During each mile you drive, up to__________ events you want to interpret may occur.
Looking for the right answer to the question you searched for? Be sure to check below for the same:
Defensive Driving Course Review Questions & Answers 2020
Q. During every mile you drive, _______ events may occur that you need to interpret.
ANSWER: 1. 200
Check out Recently Added Questions & Answers on Defensive Driving Course
- Do not attempt to drive more than __________ hours in a single day.
- While driving in the city, the busy urban environment can inspire
- More than ___________% of all crashes in the US are thought to be caused by driver distraction.
ANSWERS IN DETAIL
We all know that driving is a part of everyday life and it is clearly a skill and a responsibility.
So a driver needs to be more vigilant and make important decisions while on the road.
Small decisions include:
- Whether you turn right or left
- Whether to stop or not for a reason
- When brakes are applied and accelerated
- When to transfer equipment if you are driving a manual transmission vehicle
- When to press the gas pedal, etc.
Otherwise, he or she is less likely to violate traffic rules, as well as cause accidents.
So obviously you drive up to every mile 200 events that you need to interpret can happen.
Feel FREE to Bookmark below image->
I hope you find the answer!