A bite is usually the consequence of a prick or one stitch It is done with something that has a very thin tip. The most common use of the concept is associated with the marks left by the insects or other animals that have sting when they attack or bite another being.
For example: “I had a bite on my leg, but I don’t know what bug may have bitten me”, “My son’s face is full of mosquito bites”, “The guide recommended that we bring repellent to the excursion, to avoid possible bites of spiders and other insects”.
For there to be a sting, therefore, there must be a being that causes it. The stinger is a body region or a organ which generally harbors poison. By digging into the Body From a person or an animal, the poison exits through the stinger and enters the other organism. Due to the action of the stinger and the reaction of the skin to the poison, a spot and swelling are produced that characterize the bites.
The characteristics of each bite depend on the animal that produces it. It is common for bites to cause itch or pruritus, sensations that make the victim want to scratch to find relief. The sting can also cause burning and, in some cases, even pain.
In the most frequent cases, the sting disappears as the days go by, also eliminating the discomfort it causes. It is possible, anyway, to apply some dermatological cream on the bite to contribute to its healing.
More dangerous stings
Below are the characteristics of some of the most common bites. dangerous of the planet, defined according to the species that produces it:
* scorpion: This animal, also known as a scorpion, is an arthropod (being an invertebrate that has an exoskeleton and jointed appendages) and is found in hot countries. It has a minimum extension of 6 cm and a maximum of 15 cm and its powerful poisonous stinger is at the end of its tail. The scorpion sting can generate high fevers, but also induce a coma and cause death;
* brown recluse spider: after the well-known and feared black widow, the brown recluse is the spider that represents the greatest danger to our species. At first glance, its back resembles the shape of a violin, although this is where its resemblance to the beauty of said instrument goes. It can be found mainly in the United States and its bite is so severe that it may require amputation of the zone affected, as it removes skin cells;
* black widow spider: As mentioned in the previous point, no spider surpasses the black widow when it comes to putting the Health of the human being, although it should be mentioned that this only happens with females. Its sting has a venom 15 times more powerful than that of the rattlesnake and its fangs are capable of piercing our skin. It has a black body and a red abdomen (whose shape resembles that of an hourglass). It generally lives in dark places and in areas with temperate climates;
* sea snake: It is the most poisonous snake on the planet and its bite can be lethal. To inject your poison, bites its victim. As if this were not enough to fear approaching the sea, this species can be found in all the seas of the world;
* stone fish: continuing with the marine species that can kill a human being, it is time to talk about the stone fish, the most poisonous known. The spikes on its dorsal fin contain venomous glands and, thanks to its rocky appearance, it can easily be ignored and stepped on by a person. The few who manage to survive his passive attack must endure a wound for several months.