THIS USER ASKED 👇
1. in “a double impulse,” as a result of her classmate’s question, jeanne wants to (1 point) be invisible. become an american citizen. go to a japanese school. become the class leader. 2. in “a double impulse,” for jeanne, choosing friends depends on whether she (1 point) is popular enough. can be in the same activities as the other girl. is allowed in the other girl’s house. is liked by certain boys. 3. which of the following titles is most likely a compareandcontrast essay? (1 point) living on the west coast and why i like it east meets west: natives’ perspectives traveling on the west coast problems with living on the east coast 4. what order would you be using if you were using an aabb pattern? (1 point) chronological spatial compare and contrast developmental 5. identify which of the two sentences is punctuated correctly. (1 point) the train that is taking us to new york has a full restaurant in the last car. the train, that is taking us to new york, has a full restaurant in the last car
THIS IS THE BEST ANSWER 👇
1. In “A Double Impulse,” as a result of a question from her classmate, Jeanne wants to be invisible.
2. In Jeanne’s “A Double Impulse,” the choice of friends depends on whether she is allowed in the other girl’s house.
3. Which of the following titles is most likely to be a comparison and contrast essay? – Meets East West: Natives Perspectives
4. What command would you use if you were using AABB pattern? – compare and contrast
5. Identify which of the two sentences is correctly punctuated. – The train that takes us to New York has a full restaurant in the last car.