THIS USER ASKED 👇
1.Production runs can be scheduled in
A. only one shift
B. always two shifts
C. one or two shifts
D. up to three shifts
2.Hiring the Needed Complement will always eliminate
B. worker layoffs
C. a Second Shift
3.Management should strive to
A. increase Turnover
B. decrease Turnover
4.Increasing Capacity tends to
A. reduce the Needed Complement
B. reduce the number of workers on Second Shift
C. reduce Overtime
5.Increasing Training Hours tends to
A. increase the Needed Complement
B. decrease the Needed Complement
C. neither increase nor decrease the Needed Complement
D. both increase and decrease the Needed Complement
6.Recruiting Costs are incurred when
A. Automation levels increase
B. Production runs increase and teams match hiring to Needed Complement
C. workers are assigned to a Second Shift
7.Assuming the Productivity Index is greater than 100%, adding Overtime will
A. increase the Productivity Index
B. decrease the Productivity Index
8.Worker training is entered by the
9.Teams can eliminate all Recruiting Costs if they wish
10.Generally, Separation Costs will be incurred when
A. Production levels increase
B. Automation Levels increase
C. Production Levels decrease
D. Production levels decrease and / or Automation levels increase
THIS IS THE BEST ANSWER 👇
10. B and C.
1. Production runs can be scheduled in: one or two shifts because production in one shift may exceed overtime and therefore a second shift would need to be undertaken.
2. Hiring the Required Completion will always end: overtime because there is enough labor to meet the required production.
3. Management should do its utmost to: reduce turnover as this would help them to reduce or minimize recruitment costs.
4. Increased Capacity tends to: reduce the number of workers on the Second Transfer.
5. Training hours are usually increased: increase and decrease the required number as employees leave the production line to attend training classes. However, as employees are trained and become fluent or experts in the field, the required numbers would decrease as productivity also increased.
6. Recruitment Costs are incurred when: production runs increase and hiring staff matches the required complement as new employees are recruited.
7. Assuming the Productivity Index exceeds 100%, by working overtime: the Productivity Index will be reduced because employees are overwhelmed, tired and dissatisfied.
8. Worker training is submitted by: hours because the hourly cost of training per worker is estimated.
9. Teams may eliminate all Recruitment Costs if they wish: False because the cost of recruitment is an integral part of a successful business or organization.
10. In general, Separation Costs will be incurred: when levels of automation increase and production levels decrease because the required number has been reduced. Also, as automation levels decrease, production increases.
Leave a Reply