THIS USER ASKED 👇
A one-repetition maximum is most important in developing muscle . A. strength B. size C. endurance D. appearance Please select the best answer from the choices provided. A B C D
THIS IS THE BEST ANSWER 👇
Maximum one-repetition is very important for developing muscle strength.
Muscle strength is the total force you can apply or the total weight you can lift on the other hand in endurance how many times we can move that weight without getting tired.
Muscle strength and endurance work at the same time. If we have muscular strength we can withstand the weight of anything heavy. They help make our bones stronger and more fragile.
Muscle strength is important in health for so many reasons:
• Increase the body’s ability to perform more activities such as chopping wood, lifting boxes, opening doors without getting tired.
• Reduce the risk of injury.
• Help build a healthy body.
• Help build stronger, healthier muscles and bones.
• Help us try different exercise in our fitness program.
To test the muscular strength we perform one maximum repetition test. In this test, an individual does one exercise again to check muscle strength.
1. Find out more about the effects of vigorous exercise on the cardiovascular system
2. Learn more about the structure of the epitheliiam and connective tissues
3. Learn more about the secondary function of the lymphatic
Grade: High School
Chapter: Physical Activity
Muscular strength, fitness, fitness program, activities, endurance, strength, object, weight, injury, bones, muscle.